Your donation to the Georgia Library Association will help further our mission to empower and support the diverse community of library and information professionals in Georgia, and will fund outstanding programs and activities such as:
- The Beard and Hubbard Scholarships provide financial assistance toward completing a Master of Library Science degree for promising students.
- The GLA awards including:
- The Bob Richardson Memorial Award goes to a member who has made significant contributions to GLA through unselfish, dedicated service to the organization.
- The McJenkin-Rheay Award is given to recognize a librarian early in his/he career.
- The GLA Team Award goes to a group offering innovative programming or services, performing or acting on assessment activities, undertaking a successful outreach or promotion effort, or providing outstanding support of an individual Georgia library or Georgia libraries as a whole.
- The GLA Paraprofessional Divisions’ paraprofessional grants are given to full-time library paraprofessionals to facilitate their attendance at the Georgia Libraries Conference.
- The nationally recognized Carterette Series Webinars--an amazing professional development resource provided for free to the entire library community.
- The Georgia Library Quarterly—the official refereed, open-access journal of the Georgia Library Association.
- The activities of the New Members Round Table Division including the programs and meet-ups of the Atlanta Emerging Librarians (AEL) and the Coastal Georgia Library Collaborative (CGLC).
We thank you for your donation to the Georgia Library Association. By assisting us to further our mission, you are helping thousands of libraries, librarians, library staff, and community members in Georgia.